Saturday, May 22, 2010

......figured it was about time....

...it having been 9 months and all since my last (and first) post, to actually WRITE something else on my blog. I now and then get asked if I blog, and told that I SHOULD blog, but....I guess my tendency towards rampant disorganization coupled with problematic time management has made it difficult to prioritize. I guess I also worried that I'd be writing into some sort of "black hole," i.e. WHO is gonna read this stuff?! But lately I've found myself browsing around a lot of blogs and come to find that there are some really talented, interesting people out there, maybe just like me, who started with a small seedling that branched out into a world wide network of like-minded individuals sharing ideas and thoughts. So here goes. Hey, it's spring! And hey, a girl's gotta start (um, ok, start OVER) somewhere....
more later about what's been up with me.....






No comments:

Post a Comment